The stellated icosahedron is one of the four polyhedra of Kepler-Poinsot. Also called Great Icosahedron is formed by 20 pyramids with equilateral triangular base and is therefore a regular solid. Its shape definitely reminds the glow of a star and despite the ‘tips’ the roundness is quite pronounced. The wooden construction of this fascinating solid is relatively simple thanks to the fact that the pyramids that make it up are equilateral. We make this lamp in oak. However, custom order is available.
• Electrical parts are included 110v / 220v
• Cable and lampholder are supplied in compliance with EU / US standards
• Possibility of customized orders
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 51x51x51 cm
• Maximum wattage 60W (we recommend the use of LED bulbs)
• Bulb not included
• Made in Italy